Sunday, November 30, 2008

I haven't posted for 2 weeks!!

Ok well lately I haven't had ANY extra time. Even with Thanksgiving break, I have felt very busy. I just realized that I haven't posted for two weeks! This weekend we went to Hot Springs, Arkansas for Thanksgiving. We had a great time! We got there on Thursday afternoon and then had Thanksgiving dinner. It was yummy of course. My favorite thing was the green been casserole and chocolate cake. ;) That evening we all just hung out with each other and got caught up. The next morning I actually got to sleep in until 10:00 (but I missed breakfast)! I haven't been able to sleep in for about 2 weeks so I was sooooo happy. My girl cousins and I "What Not to Wear" alot because it was on all day. Then we went shopping at the mall . I was looking for a purse but I could not find one that I liked. Does anyone know where to get a cute purse? When we got back to the condos, we did each other's hair all fancy. My hair is really thick so we ran out of time and only one side was curled! I had to put it up in a clip.

On Friday evening we had a chili cook off. Each family made some chili and we put each different chili in a bowl. Then we lined the bowls up and numbered them. Each person would get some spoons and go through to try a bite of each one. Then they would vote for their favorite one. It was fun! That night me and my cousins stayed up pretty late talking. Saturday was a very busy day. I got up late again and when I woke up everyone was leaving to go the "Hot Springs". Somehow they forgot me so I had to stay alone at the condos for a little while. I played basketball alone, watched a lame tv show and went on a walk. After lunch we went bowling together. We had teams which were boys vs. girls. It was really fun even though I am awful at bowling. The boys ended up beating us though. :( Later that afternoon we baked cookies. After dinner we played a game. I am not going to try to go into detail because it is to confusing, but it was fun! I had to say all of my goodbyes that evening because we had to leave at 5 am the next day.

It was really fun spending some time with my family, but it went so fast! The 5 am thing was NOT fun.

:P


P.S. I would post pictures but I don't have the cord that conects the camara to my computer. :(

9 comments:

Hannah said...

That's fun. I sorta wish we went out of town for some holidays but usually everyone comes to our house.

Lauren Ann said...

That sounded like one fun and busy week. I'm glad you posted again! =)

Sarah said...

Sounded like fun! Last Thanksgiving we went to PA (Pennsylvania. It was really fun. :)

Fwit said...

just stick ur memory card into the computer!!!

Lauren Ann said...

And thanks for following my blog! =)

Joy said...

That sounds really fun. Umm....let's see. You could try Claire's (for a purse). That's the only place I can think of right now, though I can think of a number of clothes stores.

Joy said...

That sounds really fun. Umm....let's see. You could try Claire's (for a purse). That's the only place I can think of right now, though I can think of a number of clothes stores.

Brooke said...

It's sounds like you had fun! I really like the purses at Burlington Coat Factory. It's kinda of a weird place to find a purse, but they have some really cute ones!

DragonRider said...

Sounds fun.