Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas...a little late!


Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful time. I had a really good Christmas although it was a little strange being home. Every year since I was a youngster we have gone to my grandparents in Louisiana for Christmas! This year all the families and my grandparents decided to get together at new years. So we were home but it was very fun and relaxing. Christmas day we went to church early in the morning. The streets were EMPTY!! We only saw a couple cars and the only place open was ihop. Later, our Grandparents and cousins came over for Christmas dinner cooked by my dad! My mom did the cleaning. It was fun! :) The night before, on Christmas eve we opened presents. I got a Carrie Underwood CD, blow dryer, candy, a brush, and nail polish. Plus a bunch of other things in my stocking! Everyone was really happy with what they got...especially my brothers. They each got a HUGE lego set. Overall it was a great Christmas!


      I have finally finished my Vitamin Water collection!!! I got all 15 flavors and now they are lined up on my dresser! It took me a long time to find all of them! I have been looking for about 4 months. I finally found the last three at a store closing sale at circuit city while shopping for Christmas presents. I would have to say that my favorite flavor is the strawberry-kiwi one. I would take a picture of my collection to put on here, but it is really a pain to load pictures. So you get one from the Internet! 

10 comments:

Lauren Ann said...

cool! I only got one present, and it was Ugg boots. It was a nice Christmas.

Hannah said...

Merry Christmas! I was wonder what the vitamin water had to do with Christmas :)

Sarah said...

that's a lot of vitamin water

Sierra said...

Wow that IS a lot of vitamin water! lol. That's a cool collection to
have, thought. Random. But cool =). And Merry Late Christmas!

Lauren Ann said...

I know it (the followers thing) says I just added. It is because I put them all anonymous to see what that did, and them I put it back to public, so now it is how it is now. Sorry!

Lauren Ann

Brooke said...

I love vitamin water. Cool collection. =)

Lauren Ann said...

I am sooo sorry, but I am going to stop following your blog, because I have been following way to many. I still love your blog and I will still visit it. SORRY, I FEEL REALLY BAD!

Lauren Ann

Tibby said...

Cool! lol i want a giant lego set! haha :) That is so amazing that you collect vitamin water!!!! I <3 vitamin water. it is super tasty!

Sarah said...

I got Uggs to!!

the neon ninja said...

omg! i got ugg boots to! i don't really like vitamin water, but i've only tried one flavor, so yeah. and LAUREN ANNE- there is no possible way to be following to many blogs. just look at all the blogs i follow, and all the ones my friend, AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS
follows. last time i checked, it was over 100 for her. just thought i'd put that out there. i love this blog!!!! see ya!!

=D