Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm back from Australia!!


Hey guys!!

I am back from being in Australia for six weeks! I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to be gone... It was amazing and I even got to pet a kangaroo. It was awesome. Except for that my brother was swimming and saw a shark! It started chasing him up the beach and it was crazy! I got a picture too! I will be posting them later It was the best experiance of my life........ahhhh...too bad we have to be back home. 

No I'm joking. I wish. I have just been really busy with life in general. I have had alot of school and babysitting. Plus there is piano and flute. I will also admit that facebook has sort of replaced my blogging lately. But I'm planning to change that.  I have felt really guilty for not posting lately! I missed you guys!!!!! You guys will be getting a bombard of comments! 

We went skiing last week and were gone for five days. It was so much fun!!! But my toes and fingers felt like they were going to feeze off. We have started to get better at skiing and went down at least half of the blue slopes this time. And we didn't have to take the cheezy ski lessons that we have had to take in the past! It was a great trip. 

What else is new....? Oh!! I got a cell phone!! It is purple and it is my all time favorite thing that I have. It is the sony erricson z750a. I had to pay for it and I am super protective of it. It has been dropped nearly three times and even thrown at a wall. Some other random new things that have happened are that I got a purse that I actually like, tried blue nail polish for the first time, and learned how to greek dance. Overall life is going well! :D 

16 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow, sounds like you have been having fun. You had me fooled on the Australia thing. lol! And I know what you mean about cold fingers and toes while skiing!

Hannah said...

I was thinking that doesn't make sense! You goofball!! Lol Wow that's cool you got to go skiing. Hmm... your protective of your cell phone but its still been thrown against the wall and dropped? Lol I''m sorry I'm just teasing you. Its been a long time!

Joy said...

I never got to see your cell phone! It looks awesome <3.

Fwit said...

hahaha purple is a nice colooooooooooooor

Morgan14 said...

wow sounds like u had fun!!!! ya i know the feeling of ur toes and fingers freezing off!! we went skiing last year!! its soooo much fun!!!

Tibby said...

whoa you went to australia!? that's amazing!

Calsie Rael said...

I would love to go to Australia. It would be so cool! One of my friends went to new zealand last year.

DragonRider said...

Way cool!

Lauren Ann said...

wow! sound like a ton of fun!

I am asking all the followers of my blog "As one of seven" to please come and visit it and reply to a question I had. You will know what I am talking about after you read my post.

Lauren Ann

Lauren Ann said...

Another important post at 'As one of Seven.' Please go an read it.
Thanks!
Lauren Ann

Lauren Ann said...

I have writen another post, and all current followers NEED to go over there. I am sorry, but yes, this is a copyied message. Even if you follow blog, I still need you to stop following 'As one of Seven'. That way I will delete it sooner.

Lauren Ann

Hannah said...

Wow, Australia! I have never traveled outside of the US before. By the way, this isn't the same Hannah as a few comments above this. I like your blog! You can look at mine if you like, and follow too!

Sarah said...

OMG you freaked me out. I thought for sure you'd gone to Australia, and I was so jealous. meany! JK!!!

yeah facebook (FB) kinda replaced my blogging too, but now I'm back and working on a post!!!!! Oh, I did post on my Valley blog though. FYI

Lauren Ann said...

Well, here I am again. I am going to delete As one of Seven today, so stop following and you can follow my other blog if you like it.

Lauren Ann

Brooke said...

I didn't know you went Australia! How cool!!!! I like your cell phone. =)

Brooke said...

Ooooh now I see where you said you were joking!!! I think I need to get my glasses checked. :P