Saturday, March 7, 2009

Doodling in class!

Hey Guys!
I still exist over here, just really busy. I ran across this neat article about doodling, so check it out!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7912671.stm

I always like to doodle in class while I'm taking notes and stuff. Oh and also, I love to write in different colors each time I take notes. So now I have proof that it is helping me learn! Teachers sometimes seem to get irritated when you doodle...

I have really wanted to make a post for a long time and I have had quite a few ideas for interesting posts, but I forgot all of them! :( Oh well... Hope to post again soon!

***I also wanted to let you know that I didn't go to Australia...I guess I need to make it more clear when I am joking.***

5 comments:

Calsie Rael said...

I love doodling! And just having plain pencil or pen in boring. I highlight my notes in chemistry. But I end up highlighting everything which i quess doen't really help to orgianize things but it makes it more fun to read even though it is chemistry.

Morgan14 said...

haha cool!!!!

Brooke said...

You DIDN'T go to Australia????!!!! I should have read this post before the other one! LOL

Joy said...

Awesome! Hey don't worry about posting just because everyone else is. It's your blog. Do it whenever you have time or feel like it.

Tibby said...

I also draw in class :)

I don't believe I fell for the Astralia thing!! I went back and read your post, and saw the part about the shark chasing your brother up the beach, and I was like "Oh.." lol